Kahua, a leading provider of capital program and construction project management information systems (PMIS), announced that it has been named as one of The Top Construction Technology Firms by Construction Executive (CE) Magazine. This recognition is a testament to Kahua's unwavering commitment to delivering innovative technology solutions to the construction industry.
Construction Executive, now celebrating its 21st year of publication, is one of the foremost trade magazines specializing in the business of construction. In its September/October 2023 issue, CE unveiled its comprehensive and highly anticipated list of The Top Construction Technology Firms.
Each year, CE evaluates and selects technology firms that serve the construction sector, aiming to present a snapshot of the largest and most innovative companies providing technological solutions to the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry.
“Kahua is honored to be acknowledged among the top technology firms in the construction industry, and this recognition highlights the company's ongoing dedication to being a superior technology firm by supporting and advancing the built environment through innovative technology solutions,” said Scott Unger, Kahua Chief Executive Officer.
The product categories that Kahua was recognized for include:
- Asset Management: Kahua's advanced asset management solutions contribute to effective asset tracking and management in construction projects.
- Document Management: Kahua's document management tools empower construction professionals to efficiently manage and collaborate on project-related documents.
- Preconstruction: Kahua's preconstruction offerings aid in project planning and estimating, enabling a streamlined and organized preconstruction process.
- Project Management/Collaboration/Scheduling: Kahua's project management, collaboration and scheduling tools provide comprehensive solutions for managing and overseeing construction projects, fostering effective teamwork and scheduling.
- Risk Management: Kahua's risk management solutions contribute to identifying, mitigating and managing potential risks within construction projects, ensuring smoother and more secure project execution.
To create the 2023 Top Construction Technology Firms list, Construction Executive reached out to over 1,000 technology firms serving the construction industry, requesting them to complete a nomination form. The data collected included details such as the firm's product offerings tailored to the AEC industry, the user profile for each product, pricing models and the number of active users over the past year. The full list of 2023 award recipients is available in the September/October issue of Construction Executive Magazine.
Kahua is a leading provider of capital programs and construction project management software. We are enabling innovation that is changing the way capital programs are planned and delivered. The world’s leading construction organizations use Kahua’s collaborative construction management solutions to improve efficiency, lower costs, and reduce project risk throughout the lifecycle of their capital programs. Our purpose-built solutions for owners, program managers, and contractors enable rapid implementation that minimizes time-to-value and enhances user adoption. And with the industry’s only low-code application platform, our customers can easily customize existing Kahua apps or even build their own new apps to run their businesses at peak efficiency today and rapidly adapt as business conditions dictate. To learn more, visit us here.