In 2009, seven founders formed Kahua to build and launch the next generation construction project management information system. Kahua has grown exponentially since then, but there has been one constant: Our set of core values.
- Customer Focus: Always form partnerships that are open, bi-directional and cohesive.
- Teamwork: We believe teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
- Performance: We embrace high performance across all areas.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive to continuously improve all facets of Kahua’s operations.
- Work-life Balance: We all need to rest and recharge, so at Kahua, we balance work and life.
Kahua’s core values are the fundamental principles that guide behavior in every conceivable aspect of the company. They serve as a compass for the organization, shaping its culture, defining its identity and influencing interactions with employees, customers and partners. People make an organization, and we have built a culture and workplace that attracts the top talent in their fields.
As Steve Jobs once said, “It does not make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”
That sums up the culture we foster and live by every day at Kahua. If you are someone who considers yourself curious, collaborative and customer focused, visit our careers page to learn more about how to join our team.